2. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
3. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same account or password when visiting our website next time. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for to promote webpages or share (e.g. “Facebook”, “twitter”) on social networks like. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change from time to time) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. are located in the United States.
7. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
· You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, as well as how long it will be retained for.
· Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
· Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data no matter when you wish.
· If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
· Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
· Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information regarding these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
9. Contact details
Guangzhou Maiguang Electronic Science Technology Co., Ltd.
Building 1, Shenlan Electrical and Mechanical Park, Shibei Gongye Road, Panyu District, Guangzhou, China